The Union Commitment
For over 100 years, the UBC has worked to strengthen our communities and our organization. Through a commitment to innovative leadership, we maintain and increase work for our members. They are provided state-of-the-art education and training opportunities to improve their standard of living. And without a doubt, when workers earn good wages the entire community benefits.
Rights & Responsibilities
ALL WORKING PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO:
- A good job with benefits.
- A living wage that can support a family.
- Security and dignity in work and retirement.
- A safe and secure work place.
- Education and training to reach our full potential.
WITH RIGHTS COMES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Being productive, efficient workers.
- Producing work of the highest quality - - work that we stand behind.
- Improving our communities.
- Helping fellow workers achieve safety and security in the work place.
- Being active citizens and informed voters.